My client is a Belgian company situated in Anderlecht and active in the retail industry. They have a complex application environment and work with the latest technologies. They are looking for a driven IT-starter to take up the role of All-round Software Support Officer.
After an intensive on the job training the all-round Software Support Officer will be the single point of contact for all software related issues for the business.
- You will do a telephone intake of all software related issues and questions.
- You question and challenge users to get to the essence of the problem and fix simple, second line issues regarding all core applications (cash system, SAP ERP, SAP PI, authorizations, etc.).
- You log and prioritize incidents.
- You escalate unsolved questions and issues for the third line support.
- You update documentation.
- You just graduated in IT (Bachelor or other IT degree, for example through evening course) or at least finished your secondary school.
- You have minimum a good basic knowledge of software or large interest in new technologies.
- You are communicative, client-oriented, patient and eager to learn.
- You like working with and helping people and you have an enthusiastic approach.
- You speak fluent French or Dutch and have an understanding of our secondary national language. English is a plus.
- You are prepared to learn new technologies and applications.
- Your attitude and soft skills are essential for us.
An internal position in a dynamic working environment and small team where team work is essential. In exchange for your efforts and talent you can count on a thorough training and coaching, good starter salary package and a job with a lot of variety.
Are you looking for a first job in IT in which you can learn a lot quickly? Send your CV to email@example.com and contact Maïté Rosez on 0493/17.05.29 for more info!