My client is a Brussels based company with an international character. Beginning of 2018 they launched a new IT strategy and roadmap to rebuild an entire new IT environment. They are looking for a System and Network Engineer.
As a System and Network Engineer you are responsible for:
- Microsoft cloud services (Hybrid)Office 365, Azure
- VMWare VSphere (ESXi, VCenter)
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, …)
- Firewall (Fortinet)
- Network + NAS & SAN storage
- Backups (Commvault)
- implementing and managing IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers (Virtual, Physical), Mail Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Database clusters, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers, GPO's, etc…).
- analyzing and troubleshooting problems and technical errors on these systems.
- setting up and implementing maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
- participating actively in technical and business projects.
- proposing and implementing improvement actions which enable an optimal management and usage of our infrastructure.
- providing technical support to the helpdesk (2nd line).
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in French and English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Active Directory.
- Windows Server.
- Hybrid Exchange/Office 365 environment.
- Antivirus - Antispam.
- Patch management.
- Storage Management.
- Backup Management services (Commvault).
- Vmware / Vsphere.
- O365 & SharePoint cloud services.
- 2nd line hepldesk support
- 3rd Party management for 3rd level support.
- ITIL Foundation certified is a big plus.
- Scripting (powershell).
- An internal position in a thriving company with many new, challenging projects!
- An underground parking and the offices are also easy to reach with public transport!
- A good salary, company car and fuel card, group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, laptop and cell phone, 32 holidays, possibility to work from home and flexible working hours.
Do you want to be part of a team who is rebuilding an IT landscape from scratch? Apply now! Contact Maïté Rosez and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.